My dear good people of Ogun State, leaders, elders and members of the PDP, particularly our group, the Ladi Adebutu Democratic Organisation (LADO), I stumbled on some interesting facts about the ongoing fight between Senator Buruji Kashamu and the immediate past Ogun State PDP Chairman, Engr. (Chief) Adebayo Dayo and feel I should share them with you. Here, we go:
1. On the 30th of March, 2020, Engr. Adebayo Dayo wrote a letter debriefing Barrister Ajibola Oluyede as Ogun State PDP’s counsel.
2. On the 13th of April, 2020, the suspension of Engr. Dayo as state chairman was announced.
3. On the 16th April, 2020, Engr. Adebayo Dayo’s lawyer, Barrister Adeniyi Odugbesan wrote petitions to the Ogun State Commissioner of Police and the Director of the State Security Service (SSS) alleging threats to his life and members of his household.
4. On the same day, Senator Kashamu also fired petitions to the Divisional Police Office in Ijebu-Igbo and the Commissioner of Ogun State.
5. Looking at the totality of everything, I have my fears about this man called Engr. Dayo and I have secretly expressed same to our leaders. Can he be trusted? Will his coming to our group be a blessing or curse? Engr. Dayo looks cool, calm and gentle but does the hood make the monk? Read and make up your mind. I hereby serve you the two petitions for your reading pleasure. Hot & fresh:
Engr. Adebayo Dayo Petition to Police Boss in Ogun State & letter debriefing Barrister Ajibola Oluyede as Ogun State PDP’s counsel below:
Senator Kashamu’s Petition